Licorice Black Fur Slides
- Upper Material: Fur
- Season: Summer
- Pattern Type: Striped, Department
- Light sole maximum comfort
- Rubber sole
- DO NOT wear slides in the rain.
- Store the slides in a closet that is not exposed to light or heat. Light will cause the color of your fur to fade, heat can cause a fur to dry out.
- Avoid chemicals around your slides this includes perfume, hairspray and makeup. Perfume contains alcohol, which can dry a fur pelt.
- If your fur gets a little wet don’t worry. Shake it out and hang it to dry in a well ventilated room.
- DO NOT rush the drying process with a hairdryer or any heat sources.
- You may only wipe the inside and outsides of the slide itself.
- You may want to comb or brush the fur gently if the hairs seem a little bristly.
- When cleaning use a minimally saturated napkin or washcloth with warm water.
- Allow it to air dry for 6-12 hours after cleaning.